One On One Environment

With the focus on you then your trainer can tailor your customized program to fit your needs and abilities to keep you safe and get you results – FAST!

Nutrition guidance

The time you spend in the gym is only about 4% of your total day. What you do the other 96% is going to impact your recovery, growth and gains! 

Easy Brizy

A stronger, more vibrant you will be able to perform their best on and off the field of play and life. We only get one shot at this life, so make it the best possible today!

Pricing Options

$500

12 Pack

$41.67 per session – BEST DEAL

One Hour Sessions

Customized Program

$300

6 Pack

$50.00 per session – GREAT DEAL

One Hour Sessions

Learn The Right Way To Lift

$60

1 Session

$60 per session – GOOD DEAL

One Hour Sessions

Fix One or Two Lifts At A Time

Copyright © 2018 Arlington Strength & Conditioning 

2625 Aviation Pkwy · Ste. A Grand Prairie · TX 75052 

Memberships@ArlingtonStrength.com | (817) 523-1399